Photog missing

Since the official photographer of Every Word's a Purl is away on business AGAIN, I can't show you my finished 28thirty. Not yet anyway.

His absence has a few other notable implications:

I'm indulging in the original Pride and Prejudice, followed by Project Runway.

I made myself a dinner involving only vegetables and tofu. And despite my plans to have it for dinner the rest of the week, I succeeded in putting most of it away m'self.

I am leaving half empty cups of coffee all over the house.

I just realized that my yoga pants have been on backwards for a few hours.

I almost forgot about the eclipse, until someone texted me. Now this power ballad is stuck in my head.

So, basically, I'm a slug. How does your behavior change when your significant other hits the road?
Recommended Site