Me! Me! Me!

That's it, I'm done knitting for other people. Done, I tell you! It's the return of the selfish knitter, at least for a day or two.

I'm making the Gallery Jacket from Webs. Cute, right? And finally I can use the Brooks Farms Four Play that's been burning a hole in my stash for months and months. And since my love for this yarn is well documented, you know that it's been difficult to leave it unused.



Must dust windowsill.

I wish I had more to show for myself, but we went away for the weekend, and I get nauseated when I knit in cars. Boo.

Anyway, while I realize this totally, completely, irreparably breaks my "narcissism free" vow, I've created a little offshoot wedding blog called How Engaging! (I know, the word play must stop.) I just figure I spend so much time mulling wedding issues, I might as well mull them online.
Recommended Site