Two months, huh?

I can't believe I've disappeared for so long. I'll blame it on work and multiple weddings and weekends away. I'm also working on many, many baby gifts, not all of which are ready for their close-ups. But here's one that is!


It's the Mini-Wrap Sweater from my fave, Crochet Today! This little number is for my friends Lisa and Eric, who let me crash at their place several nights a week when I first started grad school at Columbia but hadn't moved to New York quite yet. Really, it's hard to say if I ever would have ended up here without their kindness. I'll never forget how wonderful it was to finish my intro to American Studies class at night, grab dinner with Lisa in Morningside Heights then sleep in their darling guest room (which had the nicest quilt and rose-colored walls).

I don't see them as much now that they've moved to Connecticut. But they are having their third child, a little girl, so I thought she deserved a little wrap sweater.



It's worked up in South West Trading Co.'s Therapi, which I bought the last time we went to the Point Knitting Cafe before it closed. (Sniff).
Recommended Site