Just in time for spring

A big, warm sweater!



hi, i'm shadowy.

Since I've been working on secret knitting for baby's and a friend's wedding, it took me months to finish Harper from Popknits. Naturally, I finished it up on an unseasonably warm and sunny day and had to sweat through some pictures.

Unlike Yarnmonster's, my Harper is downright voluminous. I should not have made it quite so wide, but otherwise, I like it!




This stitch pattern is easy to memorize and very relaxing. I treated myself to some Dream in Color Classy from Brooklyn General, perhaps in the Midnight Derby colorway? Just don't remember. It's an absolutely lovely yarn.

I might need to pick larger buttons because the sleeves are closed by a series of buttons and, if they come undone, this travels into poncho territory. Unacceptable.





Recommended Site