Look In To My Eyes... Lanky Cats

Look In To My Eyes...Lanky Cats are so Darn Cute... yet almost pitiful. They look like they really need your love. I am an adult, heck I am the mother to two adults, and even I had to make one of these adorable little creatures my own. How could I possibly resist those eyes???
The Big, Curious, Eyes really standout on these Lovable Kitty's. Their under-stuffed, extra long bodies (approximately 14" long not including the tail) makes them incredibly pose-able. They are each made out of a silky, soft fabric that begs to be petted.
You can get one of these Sweet Kittens for just $11.99 in our Online Store. Oh, be sure to pick up a second one for your child :)

Anna ~ aka: the baby store lady



**Our Blog is in the process of a Total Blog Make-Over. Please excuse our mess for now, and look for the unveiling very, very soon!**

© 2009-2010 The Baby Store Plus, All Rights Reserved
Recommended Site